Monday, August 8, 2011

Itunes says my password is wrong?

ok at about 700PM today i made an itunes account that in the process of making i put 20$ on it. once the account was created i tried to sign in. it said my password was wrong, but i know for sure its right. so i tried it a few more times. then i figured heck maby i made a mistake so i tried all viable mistakes i could think of, none of those worked. so i tried to retrieve my password by answering my question, but before ittakes u to the question it asks for ur bday...so i typed that in and it said my bday was wrong.so i again i tried all viable screw ups all to no avail. so i tried getting it to email me the reset steps. but so far it hasnt sent the freakin email. wat did i do wrong? and how do i fix it? btw i have a 3rd gen. ipod nano (small and has the little wheel)

No comments:

Post a Comment