Friday, August 12, 2011

Not sure if I injured something in my hand?

So the other day I was running around the house with my sister and I'm not sure what part of my hand I hit but I hit it on the wall and I was in severe pain. My sister said I screamed for a good ten minutes. I could move it but it felt sore. And I've been putting ice on it every hour for 20 minutes but the weird thing is is that I can put pressure on my hand but certain things like putting shorts on and grabbing things certain way hurts. It was looking swollen today on the side of my hand by my pinky finger but I'm thinking I injured something in-between my pinky and ring finger. There is no coloring that I can see of. I just want to know what's going on bc I'm a dancer and a tumbler and this is one of the worst times to be injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment