Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SIMS 3 EXCHANGE HOUSE?!?!?!?

so my old laptop is fried, and no longer turns on but thats where all my sims 3 data is. we recently got a mac desktop and i installed all of my games on it and was fine with not having my data until i didnt have my favorite house. Its a house i downloaded off the exchange probably a year or so ago onto my laptop(when it still worked) but i forget what the name of it was and who the creator was!! its a surburnay house with a pool in the back and like a really nice backyard with a one car garage. it has 2 floors with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. does anyone know what house im talking about? or is there away to retrieve this info of my fried laptop since i still have it. it doesnt turn on soo thats not an option but any other help would be much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment