Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does this girl want to have sex with me?

We have been close friends for about a year now. We met over facebook and go to the same school. She's a year older. We have always been friends and nothing more. We married on facebook just for fun. But I've never actually felt that way about her, nor has she about me (as far as I know). We always joke about doing it but never anything serious. One night we were skyping and she sent me this link. It was a tumbler picture of her in just her bra and underwear. Literally. Apparently she was dared to do it or something. I don't exactly know the details. Bottom line is that it was kind of a hot picture. I've never had sex, never even kissed a girl. I would never do it with her because I'm only 15. This is a serious, honest question. Do you think she might want to bang me?

No comments:

Post a Comment