Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I started tumbling late. Is it possibly to get my fulltwist?

Hey :))! I love tumbling its most deff my life! Hehehe>:). Okay I'm 14 and all grown . I started tumbling on October 2010. All I got is my cartwheel, roundoff, and front hand spring. Not even a back hand spring :(. . I really wish I can get my full before I'm 16.. I ask many people when they start and all the advanced tumbler start at a young age. I get really upset when I see someone tumbling really good, becasue I regret for starting late...My mom and I constantly fight about me complaining about how I can't tumble even though I love it. . . Soo what do you think.. ? Do you think I can get my full twist before I'm 16? :( i take about 3 classes per week of tumbling.. Thanks you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment