Saturday, August 6, 2011

I feel like I'm not ready for cheerleading tryouts?

I remember my tryouts. if you can do backhandsprings you will almost definitly be on the team unless there are too many others like you. you should video tape your self doing a cheer it help me see the sharp movements and everything. i would look up some simple hand positions they use like high v low v and pratice hitting those HARD. i think you will make it :) believe me its not as scary as i though. just smileeeeee and look neat and clean and you'll be fine. Umm I guess you could look at your friends or ppl from other schools and see what their doing and hopefully they wont be that good then it brings up your confidence to make it :D haha strecth alott.. you got this! BYE (best answer) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment