Saturday, August 6, 2011

Clear plates or china?!?

Let me break down my wedding before you make a decision. I am having a small ceremony/reception of 25 people max. Following the ceremony I am having cake and punch. White linens are supplied but not plates or cups. I like the real china option but I can't imagine having to haul them around from the renter to my house to the venue to the renter again, and forget finding the time/place to wash them. Oh and if one dish breaks could I afford it? So I was going towards clear plates but I have never seen anyone use them, and I thought clean up would be a lot easier. If I do the china plates do I have the plates on the table and use one per person or do I do 2-3 plates per person served buffet style? What do I do about glasses, do I provide one wine glass per person or do I have plastic tumbler glasses at the drink station? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment