Thursday, August 4, 2011

What is wrong with this dude. I feel like he's obsessed with me?

I've been chatting with this guy for a while who says he's been rejected by every girl he asked out. he's never been on a date in his life. he's 22 and a virgin. he's never had a girlriend or even kissed a girl. he had to get his cousin to set him up on a date for his senior/junior prom. He is very unatttractive which he says is one of the reasons many girls reject him.Everyone says he is just desperate to lose his virgnity. i sprayed him with my viva la juicy perfume and he goes " as i left school and smelled that perfume on my hand i had two things on my mind: 1. how lucky and blessed i am that i found you. and 2. my friend and sweet as an angel how the sweet scent made me feel in a passionate wayy.".. He offered to paint my nails and carry my boooks from class to class everyday.. He asked for my number like a billion times before i finally caved in and gave it to him. I called him once and he didnt answer, then he called me back and then messaged me in caps lock " I'M SOOO SORRY I MISSED UR CALL I WAS IN CHURCH.". i was like, dude its not a big deal. it's alright. He wrote a poem on my facebook picture and im thinking " you've got to be kidding me". i'm all for a little sweetness but this is over the top. this is sometthing only a virgin boy would say. and i'm getting super bored with him acting like such a pushovver. He said he wanted to fight my ex bf for " looking at me the wrong way". yeah he met my ex when he came to retrieve some of his stuff from the room". Me and my ex just broke up a little less than two weeks ago and this dude is already trying to get with me talking smack abt my ex bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment