Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I like her but....can you see what is wrong here?

this girl is my junior actually. I started to visit her almost everyday at her class for about 1 1/2 hrs.then my visit sparked up suspicions from her friends and she started to avoid me from one of my visits later she was acting weird whenever we happen to passby. After about 1month her friend had the both of us talking again. So,we are at talking again. Then obviously,she is thinking of her crush. Then she told me that she would put away her hopes if her mood is not good on the day of her b'day. Also, i had bought her something each time i come back from travel(2 times already.). Then i retrieved her exam pad that she left at the library voluntarily. I gave it to her and that night she told me not to be so good to people. Also she always share her problems with me. She also entrusted me her diary before(for about one day only) but that diary was the diary she despised the most. So what you think any chances???

No comments:

Post a Comment