Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How should I alot my time for this summer physics course?

Im about to finish my summer class, it was a 7.5 week class and was a lot of work. This guy was crazy with the grading. He would give you -.4 or just random points for reasons like not being detailed enoghe, or using the wrong wording. I am about to come out of the class with an A thankfully. What really helps is to figure out what kind of answer the teacher expects and how to produce them. As well as this I think it really helped to make sure you understood the process vs understanding the individual answers to things. It was a geology class and was not as heavy as physics II. The first 2 or 3 weeks are the worst then you start to settle in. Just figure out what you have to do and do it. Oh, and it really helps if you review your notes after class while they are fresh in your head, I did this with other people in the class and it was very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment